• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 1/2 kilogram of tobacco;
• 1/4 litre of eau de toilette and perfume, of which not more than 1/8th litre may be perfume;
• Gift articles and/or souvenirs in a reasonable number and quantity:
- First visit in one calendar year: value not more than PKR 2,000.
- Second visit in one calendar year: value not more than PKR 1,000.
- Third or subsequent visits: not duty free.
• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 1/2 pound of tobacco
• 1/4 litre of perfumed spirits and eau de toilette;
• Gift articles and/ or souvenirs in a reasonable number and quantity: value not more than PKR 2,000.
• Import of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited for both residents and non-residents regardless of their nationality.
• Matches, fruits, plants and plant material (incl. cut flowers) whether live or dead unless accompanied with Phytosanitary (Health) certificate from the country of origin and import permit from the Pakistan Ministry of Agriculture (Department of Plant Protection).
• Banknotes in denominations of 50 and 100 rupees or more.
• Import permit and Arms Licence required.
• Animals and pets must be accompanied by a veterinarian certificate.Pets may enter as passenger's checked baggage, in the cabin or as cargo.
• Currency Import regulations: Local currency (Pakistan Rupee-PKR): PKR 100.in denominations of 10 rupees or less, also in combinations of personal quota.